Week in Review: April 24, 2017
Microsoft Azure continues to experience massive growth. As such, it can sometimes be hard to keep up with all of the changes that come with such growth. The Understanding Azure "Week in Review" is a series of weekly blog posts that keep you abreast of all Azure Service Updates from the previous week as well as any other notable Azure content published by Microsoft.
Microsoft Azure Service Updates
Microsoft has released seven service updates this past week:
- Azure DevTest Labs: Use Azure CLI to create and manage lab VMs
- Release of Service Fabric SDK Preview 0.8.0.0 and Runtime Preview 126.96.36.199 for Linux
- Release of Service Fabric SDK 2.5.216 and Runtime 5.5.216 for Windows
- Service Fabric .NET SDK goes open source
- DocumentDB Data Explorer (preview) available in the Azure portal
- General availability: Dual network interfaces for all Azure VMs
- New Azure Batch capabilities
Azure Documentation Updates
Microsoft is constantly updating their Azure documentation. Here are documents that were updated this week:
Click here to join the Understanding Azure Facebook group or here for the latest Azure practice questions, answers, explanations, and reference materials.